Friday, September 2, 2011

Whatcha Got In Here? Friday - Response

OOOOOHHHHH, Whatcha GOT in HEEEERRRRRREE???

This is what Christina's face would look like. Not the whole body, just a poke around the corner. She asks the question like my room is some sort of garage sale for the early birds- ready to start rummaging for the bargains!!!

Let me make one thing clear...

She never TOOK anything.

It was psychological warfare for Christina to make me think she wanted (and could easily have) anything in my room.....I don't think she even WANTED my stuff, but she wanted for me NOT TO HAVE IT ANYMORE.

After the poke around the corner maneuver, and as the question is being asked, her eyes first got enlarged like OOOOH EVERYTHING IN HERE IS SOOOOO INTERESTING I MUST HAVE THESE THINGS, the eyes would begin to shift around making me uncomfortable that all she had to do would grab something and run. Unfortunately I, on the bed, watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes would be powerless to stop any potential burgle (singular of burglary...google it. jk... don't do that, I made it up)

LOVE,
HATE,

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell us your thoughts. We are sooooo interested.... (NO! REALLY! WE ARE!) *grumble* .........Damn sense of humor costing us friends left and freakin' right....*grumble grumble*