Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Story Behind the Poem

I bought a thrifted typewriter. Lord knows why I felt I needed it, but I put it to good use by sending my sister "faxes". I would type a mean spirited poem and tri-fold the paper in a business like manner and slip it under her bedroom door. The outside said "FAX FOR YOU". My thinking would be that it looked so official and business-like she couldn't NOT read it! I would wait outside the door until I heard her pick up the "fax" and read it. Soon she was sending me similar "faxes" under my door.

Yellow,
Yellow,
U smell-o.
(bad)

Love,
HATE,
Christina

Green,
Green,
U smell like spleen.
(which is bad)

Love,
HATE,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell us your thoughts. We are sooooo interested.... (NO! REALLY! WE ARE!) *grumble* .........Damn sense of humor costing us friends left and freakin' right....*grumble grumble*