Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SNORBICLE - Defined

This was a completely original word made up by my sister and I. I've added it to Urbandictionary.com.

SNORBICLE: (verb) The mashing of the words "Snort" and "Cubicle".

It is what happens when you are at work (typically within a office-like setting, though not necessarily within a cubicle) and while browsing the internet you come across something that makes you laugh. However, due to the silent conditions you try to hold it back and it comes out as a snort. Your co-workers begin to look at you funny as you try to recover from the odd sound but also trying to enjoy the hilarity of the joke/picture/facebook post etc.

Also used as a subject line warning so you can brace yourself if sent by a friend.
 
"That picture of the lolz cats you sent me made me snorbicle, I'm lucky I still have a job"
and
"RE: Beware, SNORBICLE, funny kittens eating spaghetti"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell us your thoughts. We are sooooo interested.... (NO! REALLY! WE ARE!) *grumble* .........Damn sense of humor costing us friends left and freakin' right....*grumble grumble*